Here is what you need to bring (at minimum) to the retreat
· Yoga Mat
· Swim wear and clothing for SUP (if you’re doing SUP) or going swimming
• Personal hygiene items (toothbrush, bath soap, shower clogs, etc.), and lots of towels.
• Maps of the area and directions to get here.
• Outdoor/indoor games (I have volleyball, horseshoes and
• A folding camp chair.
• Sweatshirt/jacket, flashlight and jeans for at night.
• Raingear. (Yes, the dreaded R-word).
• Spare shoes/boots and lots of socks (they will get wet).
• Medications, sunscreen, spare glasses, etc.
• Insect repellant, mosquitoes can get bad at night.
•Spare keys, emergency phone numbers.
• Things you may require for whatever day trips your group may be planning.
• Water canteen and compass (if hiking).
• Plastic trash bags (they have a thousand uses!).