Now is the time to incorporate Corporate Yoga into your stress management and wellness plans. Corporate Yoga benefits both your employees and your business.
Benefits to your employees:
- Reduces tension and stress
- Increases energy and physical fitness
- Improves focus and concentration
- Helps alleviate discomfort associated with work-related injuries such as carpal tunnel, low back pain and migraines.
Benefits to your company:
- Boosts work efficiency and productivity
- Saves on health care costs
- Reduces staff turnover and absenteeism
- Creates a more enjoyable work setting
- Engages employees
Companies incorporate yoga in many ways. Paying for classes can be done several ways: company pays for yoga, company splits cost with employee, or the employee pays for the yoga. Yoga can be offered before or after work, during lunch times and shift change times. Many employers allow employees to eat at their desk while working on yoga days.
Corporate Yoga Classes can be 6 or 8 weeks long. The cost of corporate yoga classes is less expensive than most studios and much more convenient. Please contact us for pricing.
What you supply:
- A room for yoga practice
What Eclipse supplies:
- Qualified yoga teachers who:
- Understand the corporate world
- Present themselves professionally
- Conduct themselves according to the Yoga Code of Ethics
- Mats and props (if needed)
We tailor our classes to meet your needs and the needs of your employees.
Your company can also take advantage of our other Corporate Offerings:
- Boardroom Yoga
- Conference Yoga Breaks
- Private Instruction